Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Assistant Property Manager
Reports To: Property Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
Compensation: Starting $14.00-$15.00 per hour
Benefits:Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers & sellers as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the immediate buyout program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners – The Leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high net worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world class property; asset; and construction management of multi-family communities in addition to single family homes & select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream; Live, Prosper; and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners – The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern; southern; and Midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You will be noticed and recognized, while being provided tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: DLP is looking for an assistant property manager to assist our communities by developing and maintaining a positive tenant relationships, collecting rents, provide day to day assistants to the property manager participate in property inspections and attend eviction. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills. This position requires a strong background in Real Estate or Property Management of one plus years experience. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company,
What you have already accomplished: (Requirements)
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Candidate must have a strong background in Real Estate or Property Management
- 1+ years’ experience is required
- Strong organizational skills
- Apartment management experience is preferred
- Insurance experience is a plus
- Appfolio experience is preferred
- HUD experience preferred
What you are great at (responsibilities)
- Provide day to day operations management of portfolio of properties while emphasizing positive response to concerns of residents and tenants, and increasing the value of the respective properties.
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations
- Rent Collection support
- Assist with and help supervise leasing operations
- Manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the properties
- Work closely with project and construction teammates on development of operations for new and future developments & assets (residential, multi-family, commercial)
- Carry out other duties as assigned by SVP of PM & Property Managers
- Manage relationships with vendors including invoice processing, arranging service and procuring bids
- Participate in regular property inspections
- Attend eviction hearings
- Ensure that all leases and contract files are prepared and maintained
- Initiate and execute lease renewals and signings
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 25 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 15 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicate effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017, by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 4 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence