Funding Specialist | Loan Officer
Reports To: Sales Manager
Location:St, Augustine FL | Jacksonville, FL | Bethlehem, PA |*Atlanta, GA |*Asheville, NC
Company: DLP Direct Lending Partners
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers & sellers as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners– The Leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high net worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.Continue
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners– The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and Midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You will be noticed and recognized, while being provided with a tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:DLP Direct Lending Partners is a local private real estate lending firm hiring top-notch loan officers, deal makers, and “closers” to join our growing team. DLP Direct Lending Partners provides fast, flexible, and reliable capital to active professional real estate investors through the eastern, southern, and Midwest US and is growing by over 100% per year.
We have a very wide product mix, but are focused on providing “rehab funding” for real estate investors to purchase distressed residential, multi-family, and commercial properties. Our funding is used to renovate the properties for resale or to rent. We lend short-term capital for 6-12 months. Closings are often within 10-20 days of applications. We do not lend on primary residences and do not have to deal with the FDIC or any regulatory agencies. We offer competitive rates and terms for this type of financing.
We are a true direct lender that lends its own discretionary funds. This allows us to have full control over the process, and decision-making on deals. We have some of the industry’s most flexible guidelines that allow for common sense lending. If you’re a closer or deal maker, you’ll be able to get more deals done with us!
If you would like to be a part of an Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies in the US, and be in a position that provides ample opportunity and room for growth, this is the position you are looking for.
What you have already accomplished:
- Residential/investment real estate lending experience preferred
- Realtor/mortgage broker/bank/real estate investor relationship
- Self starter
- Residential, hard money, or investment real estate lending experience
- Relationships with or experience working with realtors, mortgage brokers, banks, real estate investors,
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- Positive attitude
- Extremely high ambition
- No mortgage licenses required, but it is a plus
- Financial analysis of deals/ real estate
What you are great at
- Phone sales experience
- Networking and face-to-face sales at events or meetings
- Successful in closing the internet and inquiry based leads
- Strong follow-up skills
- Good lead and deal pipeline management
- Social media and email communication
- Presenting to real estate investors
- Presenting to real estate brokerages
- 1 on 1 meetings with real estate agents and investors
- Attending real estate investor events
- Evaluation of properties/projects
- Financial analysis of deals
- Ability to work an inside sales role, with the opportunity to prospect at events “in the field”
- Coachable and have a willingness to learn
- Active listening to clients’ wants and needs while building rapport
- Business development
- Obtaining repeat and referral business
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills
- Positive attitude and self starter
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Solution-focused approach
- The ability to plan, schedule, and keep commitments
What you will achieve in this role:
- Close $10,000,000+ in year 1: 6 to 12 loans per month (Top producers close 10-15 loans per month)
- Be a leader in sales activities including prospecting; applications; and submissions. 25+ sales calls daily
- Achieve sales targets consistently each month
- Attend meetings and trainings
- Live the DLP core values
Who you will work with :
- President of Lending
- Sales manager
- 15+ funding specialists
- 15+ operations team members
- 300+ employees ready to help with any projects
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs . Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicate effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the #1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and the top 15 Nationwide since 2014, by Real Trends and TheWall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 5 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven for Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence