Position: Leasing Manager
Reports To: Community Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Benefits:Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers & sellers as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the immediate buyout program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners – The Leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high net worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world class property; asset; and construction management of multi-family communities in addition to single family homes & select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream; Live, Prosper; and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners – The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern; southern; and Midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You will be noticed and recognized, while being provided tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: DLP is looking for a proven Lease-Up Rockstar to bring our newest waterfront acquisition to life. Located on Route 1 overlooking the Indian River in Space Coast, we are about to “launch” (no pun intended) the most luxurious living experience in the greater Titusville market. Unparalleled lifestyle amenities, coupled with state-of-the-art apartment finishes, are being finalized now and we are in full-on lease-up mode at our newest community. We need a strong Leasing Manager to sell the dream of sipping Starbucks coffee overlooking the shuttle launches poolside to our prospective residents. If you can sell the “dream” while providing hard hat tours for lease-up to stabilization in 12 months, while enjoying the coastal view of Kennedy Space Station, you could be a fit! This community is being retrofitted and it has a brand new marketing initiative, a full rebrand, and will need a sales focus to local major employers with a corporate housing need. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills. This position requires a strong background in Leasing Property Management of one plus years experience at a luxury, Class A+, lease-up community. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company, apply now!
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent and promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lease-up sales/marketing focus is expected
- Candidate must have a strong background in Class A Property Management
- Must be able to sell value over price
- Solid onsite marketing skills with a corporate housing/preferred employer plan experience
- Appfolio experience is a plus
What you are great at
- Creating a lifestyle, catering to resident needs, and selling the “dream” to prospects amongst the lease-up construction phase through the community’s stabilization process
- Perform prospecting for new residents through outreach, networking, preferred employers and local business affiliation
- Develop and maintain positive resident relations
- Timely collection of rents and aggressive pursuit of delinquencies
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Perform as a team leader, mentor and coach to all employees
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Community Manager and Vice Presidents of Real Estate Management
What you will achieve in this role:
- Meet monthly lease-up goals to achieve stabilization in Year 1
- Contribute to effective occupancy goals
- Maintain delinquency below 2%
- Attend and contribute productive solutions at all Property Management meetings
Who you will work with :
- 300+ employees ready to help with any project
- 30+ property managers throughout the east coast
- Two dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicate effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017, by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal
- One of the Fastest-Growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 4 straight years * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence