Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Reports To: Vice President of Operations for DLP Property Management
Company: DLP Property Management
Location: Columbia SC
Compensation: : $65,000 – $75,000 plus bonus for exemplary performance
Benefits:Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers & sellers as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the immediate buyout program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners – The Leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high net worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world class property; asset; and construction management of multi-family communities in addition to single family homes & select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream; Live, Prosper; and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners – The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern; southern; and Midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You will be noticed and recognized while being provided a tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: Property Management Company is looking for a General Manager to lead our apartment community by developing and maintaining a positive Resident (customer) and employee experience, renting apartments, collecting rents, overseeing all property functions such as, but not limited to, maintenance, leasing, marketing, property and apartment inspections, accounts payable and everything else that goes into running a successful apartment community. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. This position is larger in scope and responsibility than a typical property manager position as we expect our general managers to be completely responsible for their properties meeting budget, have a strong grasp of the drivers of financial property performance, and communicate directly with executive and C team on all aspects of property operations. This position requires a strong background in Real Estate or Property Management of five plus years of experience. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company continue reading.
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the management of direct reports and financials is mandatory
- Candidate must have a strong background in Property Management
- 3+ years experience is required
- Solid analytical and negotiating skills
- Process Development experience
- Multifamily experience is required
- Appfolio experience is a plus
What you are great at
- Running an apartment community! Taking care of resident & prospect needs, managing P&L, expenses and budgets, leasing activity, collecting rent, working in property management software programs, mentoring onsite team members, vendor relations, and making sure the overall operation runs seamlessly.
- Oversee lease-up of apartment community including executing on marketing plan, physically leasing apartments, performing marketing outreach and tracking apartment turnovers.
- Provide day-to-day operations management of apartment community while emphasizing positive response to concerns of residents and prospects, and increasing the value of the property.
- Oversee capital and renovation activities on site
- Develop and maintain exemplary resident experience
- Timely collection of rents and aggressive pursuit of delinquencies
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Perform as a team leader, mentor and coach to all employees
- Manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the property including supervision of staff
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Regional Manager & Vice President of Property Management
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Employees ready to help with any project
- 40+ Experienced and dedicated property managers nationally
- Incredible Dedicated Executive Team
- 3+ Other energetic regional managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicate effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the # RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017, by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 4 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence