Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Rockstar Leasing Consultant
Reports To:Property Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
Compensation: 12.00 to 15.00 per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Benefits:Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of The Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– a leader in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage
DLP Capital Partners – fund management
DLP Real Estate Management– real estate management
DLP Direct Lending Partners – private lending
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $600 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in The Wall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You’ll be noticed and recognized, while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: DLP is looking for a leasing professional to market to and tour prospective residents, consultatively selling the best features of our apartment community so that it stands out from the rest. We provide an amazing lifestyle for our residents, and want to bring in a new team member who can generate interest, close a lease, and make sure our current resident base is well taken care of. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills, and a passion for sales, marketing and to work with people. Successful candidates in this position have a background in hospitality, sales, customer service, retail and/or real estate, and those with property management experience of one plus years is preferred. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company, apply now!
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hospitality/sales/leasing/retail/real estate experience is preferred
- 1+ years experience is preferred
- Solid leasing and marketing skills
- Multifamily experience is preferred
- Appfolio experience is a plus
What you are great at
- Lease available apartments by showing apartments, creating appointments, performing follow-up, answering phones and responding to emails.
- Perform prospecting for new residents by performing outreach
- Develop and maintain positive resident relations
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Help manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the property
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Property Manager, Regional Manager & Vice President of Property Management
What you will achieve in this role:
- Meet monthly leasing goals
- Contribute to effective occupancy goals
- Manage all resident requests
- Attend and contribute productive solutions at all Property Management meetings
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 30 Property managers all up and down the east coast & Midwest
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10+ Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicate effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the # RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017, by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 4 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence