Salary: $38,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Construction and Draw Success Manager
Reports To: Operations Manager
Company: DLP Direct Lending Partners
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Compensation: $38,000-$50,000 plus huge growth potential
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
DLP Direct Lending Partners:
Our Purpose is Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive, knowledge, skills and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: DLP Direct Lending Partners is a private real estate lender, currently seeking to hire a Construction & Draw Success Manager to lead our draw servicing department.
The Construction and Draw Manager is an integral part of our servicing department. As a private lending company, we pride ourselves on executing on time with all our clients closing expectations when it comes to their draw requests. This position will play an important role in ensuring our draws are handled and managed on time and with the utmost customer service. The Construction and Draw Manager will be responsible for managing the draw process and communications with our borrowers. We are a fast-growing company and will eventually be expanding this department, so there is great growth potential that comes along with this opportunity. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have great communication skills, and have shown proof of managing and closing large pipelines or construction projects.
Do you have experience as a Construction Office Manager? Have you worked in an office job for a construction company? Do you have familiarity with construction project management? APPLY NOW!
- Construction Knowledge required
- Experience reading and interpreting construction budgets and change orders
- Proof of consistently managing a large pipeline of projects at one time
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Skilled at excel and MS Office Proficient
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- You have employed critical thinking skills to create solutions to issues and opportunities for process improvement
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Manage communication with borrower during service/draw period; updates on timing and results. Send out draw tracking sheet to borrower after final approval.
- Monitoring draw requests submitted by borrower and coordinate with vendors daily
- Maintain communication with 3rd party inspection service and track the inspections in the pipeline.
- Review and provide feedback on renovation budgets and scopes of work
- Assist in calculating the draw proceeds on each draw request. Use your construction knowledge to analyze what work has been completed, and the level of progress made on each project.
- Manage entire draw process and communications of change orders and scope rewrites: Review change orders, summarize and make suggestions for next level approval; Submit changes orders for final approval to next level approval; Review initial SOW re-writes, summarize and make suggestions for next level approval.
- Review and interpret large account spreadsheets and management platforms.
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with clients, teammates, and vendors
- Maintain notes on all files for any pertinent changes and information within 4 business hours of decisioning
- Maintain excellent performance by meeting effective production and customer satisfaction goals as assigned by President of Lending and Director of Inspections
- Attend all required meetings and work proactively to provide solutions to improve the performance of the lending company
Who you will work with:
- 300+ Team members
- Dedicated Lending Operations Team
- Energetic and consistent Sales Team!
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!