Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Investment Real Estate Sales Professional
Reports To: VP of Sales
Location: Bethlehem PA
Compensation: $100,000- $150,000 year 1 compensation. Commission + base income.
Benefits:Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k with company match, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale Program and the Immediate Buyout Program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners – The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners – The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and Midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You will be noticed and recognized, while being provided with a tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:We are a rapidly growing real estate brokerage built upon a foundation of creating innovative solutions and a unique positioning to homeowners and buyers that has resulted in being ranked in the top 15 real estate teams in the US for 6 straight years. Home of the new and easy way to sell your home and home of the legendary Guaranteed Sale Program. DLP is taking this foundation and expanding its offering and solutions with a focus of providing solutions to single and multi-family investors. We are currently looking for a few ROCKSTARSto join our real estate team! We are only looking for salespeople who are overachievers and can prove it. Come build an incredible business at one of the industry’s most progressive real estate companies.
What you have already accomplished:
- 2+ years of real estate experience
- Experience working with real estate investors required
- Consistent sales experience as a top producer
What you are great at:
- Coach-able and have a willingness to learn
- Active listening to clients’ wants and needs, while building rapport
- Business development
- Face-to-face and over the phone sales
- Turning warm referrals and leads into closed sales
- Obtaining repeat and referral business
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills
- Positive attitude and self starter
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Solution-focused approach
- The ability to plan, schedule, and keep commitments
What you will achieve in this role:
- 10 million+ in annual closed volume
- Be a leader in sales activity: calls, appointments, commitments
- Log all activities in our CRM
- Participate and contribute in sales meetings and training’s
- Attend company/industry events with occasional work on nights and weekends
- Personal growth and business goal accountability
Who you will work with :
- VP of Sales
- Excellent leadership team
- Top producing sales professionals
- Caring and attentive support team
- Lending sales and operations team
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs . Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members- coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the #1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and the top 15 Nationwide since 2014, by Real Trends and TheWall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 5 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven for Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Named one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies in the country for 5 years in a row. Currently #785, #10 Out of All Companies Who Have Made the List for the 5+ years!