Salary: $45,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
DLP Capital Partners Investor Success Manager
Reports To:Senior Investor Success Manager
Division:DLP Capital Partners
Compensation : $70,000 to $90,000 total year one compensation consistent of $45,000 to $52,000 base salary, plus bonus and commission opportunities.
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Benefits:Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k w/ company match, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers & sellers as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the immediate Buyout Program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners– The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high net worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners– The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and Midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction, totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You’ll be noticed and recognized, while being provided with a tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:DLP Capital Partners is looking for a determined individual to deliver WOW experiences to our existing investor base, handle and close incoming investor referrals and leads, as well as prospecting and meeting new investors, potential wealth manager, and RIA partners. This individual will assist in content development, onboarding new investors, preparing investor presentations, and will assist in converting leads into appointments. This position requires experience in investment/wealth management, raising capital from high net worth individuals and RIAs. If you are driven to greatness and looking for a successful career… what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
What you have already achieved:
- Experience in financial services working with high-net-worth investors
- Capital raising experience and a track record of success through high-net-worth investors
- Real estate investment experience preferred
- Experience in delivering WOW to clients
- Experience in working with family offices and wealth management/ RIA firms is preferred
- Account management experience
- Familiarity with CRM platform
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients and the sales team
- Assist with leading investor events
What you’re great at:
- Delivering WOW customer service
- Follow up and follow through
- Active listening
- Presenting 1 on 1 and in groups
- Phone communication skills
- Conducting client reviews
- Leading in borrower relations
What you will achieve in this role:
- 100 outbound calls to prospective and existing investors per week
- Convert prospects into clients: $5 million of capital invested in the first 90 days, $3 million per month ongoing
- Generate 1 referral or repeat client per 2 investors serviced per year
- Respond to all investor and prospective investor inquiries same day
Who you will work with :
- Amazing coordinators
- Skilled investor relations team
- Productive and inspiring leadership team
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs . Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicate effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the #1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and the top 15 Nationwide since 2014, by Real Trends and TheWall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 5 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven for Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence