Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Regional Property Manager
Reports To: Vice President of Operations for DLP Property Management
Company: DLP Property Management
At Dream Live Prosper,we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Property Management: Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to join a growing company with ambitious goals and a multitude of leadership opportunities? If so, DLP Property Management may be the right fit for you. Currently in the midst of an acquisition boom that has seen our size triple in just 18 months DLP Property Management is now hiring for multiple exciting positions from onsite maintenance to senior management.
We currently now operate in 8 states up and down the east coast and managers over 6,000 units. With anticipate growth to more than 5,000 units within the next year, we will hire may talented and energetic property management professionals to support our growth.
Our Purposeis Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core valuesand you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: DLP is looking for a regional property manager to lead a portfolio of communities and support our explosive growth. The right candidate will find success in this role by focusing on employee development, implementing fiscally responsible property management practices, and embracing our strong company culture. You will need to be organized with excellent leadership, communication, and problem solving skills. This position requires a strong background in Property Management with five to ten years experience, preferably in positions with progressively increasing responsibility. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company.
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent & promote our core values
- A track record of consistently Executing.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to travel regionally including overnight
- Excellent employee development skills & Leadership ability
- Experience supervising teams in multiple locations preferred
- Extensive experience managing budgets
- Strong background in Real Estate Asset/Property Management
- 2+ years regional manager experience required
- Solid analytical and negotiating skills
- Process Development experience
- Multi-family experience is required
- Appfolio experience is a plus
What you are great at
- Responsible for financial performance of a portfolio of multifamily communities
- Oversee onboarding of new assets including recruitment, hiring of new staff, due diligence management, assisting with creation of marketing plans, tracking performance against the plans and site supervision of property rehab and redevelopment
- Ensure successful day-to-day operations management of apartment communities while emphasizing positive response to concerns of residents and tenants, and increasing the value of the property.
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Perform as a team leader, mentor and coach to all employees including a group of property managers, assistant property managers, leasing professionals and maintenance staff
- Create and manage budgets for all communities within your portfolio ensuring that all properties meet or exceed operational goals
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Vice President of Multifamily Operations
What you will achieve in this role:
- Meet aggressive revenue targets including an annual increase of 5%-7.5% per unit in YOY revenue
- Ensure 0-30 day AR stays below 2% at all communities within your portfolio
- Meet all lease-up and redevelopment goals at all new acquisitions or new construction communities as set forth by President of Property Management
- All communities in your portfolio will operate below budget on both operating expense and capital improvements
- You will develop at least one property manager annually who will earn a promotion to regional manager, hub manager or other value-producing position within the management company
- Attend and contribute productive solutions at all Property Management meetings
- Raise company profile by becoming an active contributor in the multifamily industry – attending industry events, joining professional orgs and participating in networking events
Who you will work with :
- 260+ Employees ready to help with any project
- 40+ Experienced and dedicated property managers nationally
- Incredible Dedicated Executive Team
- 3+ Other energetic regional managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ for 5 straight years
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 6 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Compensation: $75,000-$90,000 base salary + bonus schedule
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!