Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Assistant Property Manager
Reports To: VP Of Property Management
Company: DLP Property Management
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Property Management is currently in the midst of an acquisition boom that has seen our size more than triple in just 15 months. DLP Property Management operates in several states up and down the east coast and Midwest, and manages over 5000 units, with anticipated growth to more than 8000 units within the next year. To learn more, visithttp://dlpproperty.com/.
Location: Titusville FL
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Compensation: Starting $12.00-$15.00 per hour
Summary: DLP is looking for an assistant property manager to assist our communities by developing and maintaining a positive tenant relationship, collecting rents, provide day to day assistants to the property manager participate in property inspections and attend eviction. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills. This position requires a strong background in Real Estate or Property Management of one plus years experience. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company,
What you have already accomplished: (Requirements)
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Candidate must have a strong background in Real Estate or Property Management
- 1+ years’ experience is required
- Strong organizational skills
- Apartment management experience is preferred
- Microsoft experience
- Insurance experience is a plus
- Appfolio experience is preferred
- HUD experience preferred
What you are great at (responsibilities)
- Provide day to day operations management of portfolio of properties while emphasizing positive response to concerns of residents and tenants, and increasing the value of the respective properties.
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations
- Rent Collection support
- Assist with and help supervise leasing operations
- Manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the properties
- Work closely with project and construction teammates on development of operations for new and future developments & assets (residential, multi-family, commercial)
- Carry out other duties as assigned by SVP of PM & Property Managers
- Manage relationships with vendors including invoice processing, arranging service and procuring bids
- Participate in regular property inspections
- Attend eviction hearings
- Ensure that all leases and contract files are prepared and maintained
- Initiate and execute lease renewals and signings
What you will achieve in this role: (expectations)
- Meet monthly lease-up goals
- Contribute to 95% effective occupancy
- Work with property managers to keep delinquency below 4%
- Reach 85% resident online payment participation
- Personally lease 5 units per month
- Attend and contribute productive solutions at all Property Management meetings
Who you will work with :
- 235+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 11 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- A dedicated executive team
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!