Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Reports To:Maintenance Supervisor | Property Manager
Company:DLP Property Management
Compensation : $15-$20per hour based on experience. Possible increase after 90 day review.
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Summary: Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our maintenance department.
What you have already achieved:
- Experience in Plumbing Repair
- Experience with HVAC
- Experience with Electrical Repairs
- Experience in Appliance Repair a PLUS
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Advanced ability in Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Ability to Paint well
- Know how to Replace Locks and Windows
- Experience with Carpentry Repairs
- Experience in making apartments ready for new tenants in old and new buildings
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and own a reliable vehicle to use for every day work assignments.
- Possess own basic tools and ladders
- Live within a 30 minute drive of Bethlehem, PA
What you will achieve at DLP :
- Complete Maintenance Requests assigned to you by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Identify and correct hazardous property conditions.
- Look for needed maintenance or liability hazards and repair/report to supervisor or manager while at each location
- Prepare vacant apartments and houses for move-in at the direction of Maintenance Supervisor
- Clean out all trash from before, during and after work is completed
- Assist in other areas of property management; including painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, appliance repairs
- Maintain grounds and keep communities free of trash and debris
- Respond to periodic emergency calls after hours
Benefits:Health, Mileage Reimbursement, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Property Management:DLP Property Management operates in 8 states up and down the east coast and manages nearly 7,500 units. To learn more, visit dlpproperty.com.
Our Purposeis Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core valuesand you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough (less than 300 employees) that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 11 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Please Follow the link below for more information on DLP!