Reports To: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Company:DLP Family of Companies
Location: Bethlehem PA,
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending.
DLP Realtyis one of the fastest growing real estate firms in the country, selling 1,207 homes in 2017, alone. Our focus is to provide clients with the highest level of service through a client-centered team approach and innovative programs like the Guaranteed Sales Program, Elite Preferred Buyer Program, 24-Month Love it or Leave it Guarantee, and Immediate Buyout Program. We are headquartered in Bethlehem, PA with additional offices in PA, NJ, and FL. To learn more, visit http://dlprealty.com/.
Our Purposeis Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core values and you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive, knowledge, and skills to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:DLP is looking to add an Accounting Associate to our expanding accounting department. This is an entry-level position. You will be responsible for processing accounts payable, invoices, maintaining proper documentation for vendor files, distribution of payments, organizing records and files, bank deposits, etc. This position requires excellent work habits, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast pace environment. Accounting degree preferred.
What you have ALREADY achieved!
- Degree in Accounting
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently and accurately manage multiple projects
- Ability to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven abilities in researching and resolving problems
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic environment
- Strong desire to improve a process in order to complete tasks more efficiently
What you are great at :
- Process accounts payable using the AppFolio Property Management system
- Ensure all invoices are processed with acute accuracy and efficiency
- Be proactive in the monitoring of payment due dates to ensure timely payments
- Verify accuracy of all payments and proper DLP invoice approvals
- Accurately identify the correct company and property to be charged
- Accurately identify the appropriate general ledger accounts
- Maintain vendor files ensuring proper name, address and W-9 documentation
- Handle the mailing and distribution of payments to vendors
- Maintaining organized records and paid invoice files
- Research historical payments, vendor ledgers, and account balances as needed
- Complete special projects and various analysis work as may be requested
- Assist the entire accounting team w/ ad-hoc projects/tasks as requested
- Maintain excellent work habits and the ability to work under pressure
- Must be a perfectionist, with no tolerance for financial errors or oversights
- Hold all company financial information in the highest regard and in strict confidence
Who you will work with :
- Our FUN & ENERGIZED Accounting Management Staff (CFO, Controller, Director of Accounting, & AP Supervisor)
- Four Senior or Property Accountants
- The rest of the dedicated accounting department!
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!