Salary: $14.00 /hour
Reports To: Construction Manager/Project Leader
Company: DLP Builders
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
The DLP Builders has completed more than $12 million in construction in the past year, with 95% in the distressed residential rehab market. We leverage our expert knowledge, resources and project management to ensure world-class results for of all construction projects for DLP investment properties. To learn more, visit dlpbuilders.com.
Our Purpose is Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core values and you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough (less than 200 employees) that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: Our Construction company is looking for a laborer to demo and remove debris from construction sites, scheduling , delivering and installing appliances and performing essential manual labor. This position requires the ability to lift 100lbs, basic hand tool knowledge and ability to safely operate company vehicles including 20ft enclosed trailer and heavy box truck
What you have already accomplished:
- Some mechanical aptitude required/basic construction knowledge
- Ability to lift 100lbs
- Basic hand tools required
- Clean PA drivers licenses & ability to be covered under company insurance
- Ability to safely operate company vehicles including 20ft enclosed trailer & heavy duty box truck
- Good communication skills
What you will achieve in this role:
- Attend all required meetings and work proactively to provide solutions to improve the performance of the management company
- Attend company/industry events with occasional work on nights and weekends
What you’re great at: (Responsibilities & Expectations)
- Demolition,Interior and exterior clean up,site inspections ,minor troubleshooting
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends when needed
- Basic knowledge of using a smartphone and sending receiving emails
- Ability to interact with multiple personnel
- Must perform functions in a timely manner outlined by direct reports
- Demoing & Removing debris from construction sites, both major and minor
- Scheduling, delivering materials to job site including appliances
- Property clean up exterior maintenance and interior property inspections
- Performing essential manual labor
Who you will work with :
- 14 Excited team members!
- Sr.Vp of Construction, Executive Leader
- Excellent Builders team
- Supportive administrative support leaders
You’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Location: 701 West Broad Str. Bethlehem,Pa. 18018
Benefits:Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Compensation: Starting @ $14.00 ,based on capacity can be increased
Please Follow the link below for more information on DLP!