South Bend, IN
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Reports To:Maintenance Supervisor
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today
Summary: Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our maintenance department.
What you have already achieved:
- Experience in plumbing repair
- Experience with HVAC
- Experience in electric repairs
- Appliance Repair
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
What you are great at:
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Great at achieving three day turnover of apartments
- Bilingual a plus
- Must be professional with an eye for detail
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle to use for every day work assignments.
- Possess own basic tools
- HVAC Certified and/or Universal License preferred
What you will achieve:
- Responding to resident maintenance requests and service requests.
- Identify and correct hazardous property conditions.
- Look for needed maintenance or liability hazards and repair/report to supervisor or manager.
- Prepare vacant apartments for move-in meeting 3-5 turnover average
- Make all repairs/replacements necessary for apartment and house to be occupied.
- Apply touch-up paint as needed to apartment and area outside entrances.
- Clean out all trash from before, during and after make-ready.
- Assist in other areas of property including painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, appliance repairs
- Maintain grounds and keep communities free of trash and debris
- Respond to any emergency calls
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Compensation :$15.00 -$17.00 Hourly with HUGE Growth Potential.
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Benefits:Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.