Saint Augustine, FL
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Reports To: COO
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Location:St. Augustine, FL |Jacksonville, FL
Compensation: $45,000 to $50,000 starting salary + aggressive opportunity to grow
Benefits:Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k with a company match, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners– The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners– The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You will be noticed and recognized, while being provided with a tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:We are looking for an Operations Analyst to assist the executive leadership team with data and analysis to make informed decisions to guide the growth and success of the organization. This role requires an individual with strong analytical skills, self-discipline, and the ability to handle a wide variety of responsibilities and projects. If you are rockstar with GRIT, motivation, and drive… APPLY NOW!
What you have already accomplished:
- Strong analytical skills required
- Real estate experience is preferred
- Lending experience is preferred
- Expert Excel skills
What you are great at
- Gathering and evaluating information
- Presenting actionable information in a clear format
- Leveraging your strong attention to detail to process applications and funding completely and accurately
- Building processes and workflows
What you will achieve in this role:
- Manage the CEO dashboard/executive scoreboard
- Assist the CEO with an analysis on a variety of projects and priorities
- Evaluate information and reporting for accuracy
- Identify performance trends and insights
- Turn raw data into actionable information
- Hold team members accountable to providing data and reporting on time
- Monitor multiple trackers and pipelines
- Attend meetings and provide notes and insights to CEO
- Produce reporting
- Write reports and present finding/data to internal and external partners
- Attend all required meetings and contribute solutions
- Monitor the utilization of the organization tools throughout the organization
- Assist in the adoption of company tools and technologies throughout the organization
- Moderate travel required
- Live up to DLP’s Core Values
Who you will work with :
- Investment team
- Asset management team
- Real estate management team
- IT team
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the #1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and the top 15 Nationwide since 2014, by Real Trends and TheWall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 5 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence