Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /hour
Capital Structuring Analyst
Reports To: CEO
Company: Direct Lending Partners
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
Direct Lending Partnersis a rapidly growing private lending company specializing in short-term loans to highly qualified real estate investors. Our innovative lending programs — including Fix2Flip, Build2Sell, Pro-Line of Credit, Express Loan, Multi-Family Bridge Loan, and more — separate us from the competition and are making Direct Lending Partners the go-to private lending source for real estate investors from the east coast to our southern states. We underwrite, process, and manage all of our own loans with a focus on identifying and screening the best borrowers and real estate projects to maximize returns to our investors, while limiting downside risks. To learn more, visit https://directlendingpartner.com/.
Direct Lending Partners has 2 primarily sister investment arms:
DLP Real Estate Partners owns and manages over 6,000 apartments and homes throughout both the northeast and southeast. We are focused on the acquisition of value add B & C Class 100-500 unit apartments communities. These properties are acquired through directly sourced activities, as well as relationships with other successful multi-family operators.
DLP Capital Partners is a private investment group designed to produce consistent, high-yield returns while providing liquidity and security to investors. We leverage the holistic resources of our companies, many years of experience, and hundreds of successful investments in the distressed residential, multi-family, and commercial real estate space. We offer some of the most attractive investment options not only in the real estate industry, but in the larger alternative investment spectrum. To learn more, visit http://dlpcapitalpartners.com/.
Our Purposeis Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core values and you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: Direct Lending Partners is looking for a high-energy individual to fill our Director of Originations seat. You will be responsible for leading our origination team and driving achievement of our KPI and revenue goals. This role is suited for a highly driven leader who wants unlimited growth potential.
What you have already accomplished:
- 2+ Years experience in Capital Structuring and modeling
- 2+ years experience managing leverage facilities
- Experience in repo credit facilities is preferred
- Experience in loan participations is preferred
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
What you are great at :
- Sizing Assets, loans, and determining capital structures
- Clearing exceptions and achieving desired leverage
- Financial modeling
- Calculating IRRs
- Pledging assets and leading all required file stacking
- Leveraging your strong attention to detail to process applications and funding completely
What you will achieve in this role:
- Successfully manage multiple leverage facilities
- Achieve and maintain 60% advance rate of UPB
- Achieve and maintain average 5 days from loan closing to advance approved
- Participate and contribute to credit committee
- Attend company/industry events with occasional work on nights and weekends
- Have significant dialogue with lending staff to determine the viability of new loans or strategy related to the renewal of existing loans as it relates to repayment terms and loan structure.
Who you will work with :
- Associate/ Senior Analyst
- Credit Underwriting team
- Capital Markets team
- CEO, CFO, and COO
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow both personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the #1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal.
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years and counting, including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016.
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years, including #1 in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven for Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Location: Bethlehem PA, St Augustine FL, Jacksonville FL
Compensation: $55,000 -$65,000 starting salary plus bonus opportunity
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule and Company Events.
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!