St. Augustine, FL
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Loan Processor / Junior Underwriter
Reports To: CEO
Company:Direct Lending Partner
Location: Bethlehem PA , St Augustine, Jacksonville FL
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Compensation: $40,000-$50,000 year 1 salary + bonus
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of The Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– a leader in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage
DLP Capital Partners – fund management
DLP Real Estate Management– real estate management
Direct Lending Partners – private lending
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $600 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in The Wall Street Journal as one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions; you’ll be noticed and recognized while providing tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: Assisting Senior Analyst with underwriting & analyzing real estate acquisitions/ equity investments as well as real estate backed loans & debt investments.
What you have already accomplished:
- 2+ years of loan processing or underwriting experience
- Experience in working in a fast paced high growth environment
What you are great at :
- Underwriting loan requests including analyzing borrower financials including credit reports, tax returns, bank statements, etc. to determine borrower risk
- Delivering WOW Service
- “moving the pipeline” forward
- Managing lots of details & keeping “file” organized
- Identifying & Mitigating risk
- Deal structuring
- Making decisions & recommendations
- Leveraging your strong attention to detail to process applications & funding completely & accurately
What you will achieve in this role:
- Move loans forward to closing by staying on top of details & delivering incredible service & support to borrower & sales team
- Manage a loan pipeline of 30-50 loans
- Close 15+ loans per month
- Underwriting properties & borrowers with a focus on mitigating risk
- Gain deep understanding of single family & multi-family investment real estate
- “Back leveraging” assets
- Make decisions that will impact the company & its ability to achieve its goals
- Attend all required meetings and work proactively to provide solutions to improve the performance of the management company
- Attend company/industry events with occasional work on nights and weekends
- Have significant dialogue with lending staff to determine the viability of new loans or strategy related to the renewal of existing loans as it relates to repayment terms and loan structure.
Who you will work with :
- Processing Team
- Underwriting Team
- Closing Team
- 10+ Funding Specialists – Sales Team
- 3 Fund accountants
- CEO & CFO
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017, by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal
- One of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 4 straight years * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence