Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Delivering WOW Coordinator
Title: Delivering WOW coordinator
Reports To: HR Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Location: Bethlehem PA
Compensation:$14.00 to $15.00 per hour
Benefits:Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Benefits:Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers & sellers as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the immediate but out program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners – The Leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high net worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world class property; asset; and construction management of multi-family communities in addition to single family homes & select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream; Live, Prosper; and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners – The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern; southern; and Midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You will be noticed and recognized, while being provided tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary : DLP is looking for a top notch Dedicated Front desk Administrative Assistant to help carry out numerous tasks including but not limited to: Answering all phone call is a timely manner, ordering office supplies, keeping the office clean and welcoming and sorting all mail and packages.
What you have already accomplished:
- Real Estate experience is preferred
- Proficient in google services and microsoft office tools
- Upbeat and friendly
- Goal oriented
- Bi Lingual Plus
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree
What you are great at
- Delivering WOW Service to customers and team members
- Answering all phone calls with energy & excitement
- Organizing office supply orders for 15+ locations
- Coordinating company calendars and events
- Act as an arm of Human resources to coordinate delivers and new hire welcome packages
- General office management
- Sorting Mail
- General Up Keep of conference rooms
- Greeting Clients
- Creating Packets for sales teams * Welcome all clients and guests
- Strong Attention to detail
What you will achieve in this role:
- Make sure phone calls are answered live by DLP 99% of the time during normal business hours
- Make sure people are warm transferred to the right person
Who you will work with :
- Reliable and upbeat HR team
- 300+ Positive Team members
- 12+ Inspiring executive team!
- Offices in six states
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicate effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the # RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017, by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 4 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence