Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
Reports To: Regional Manager
Company:DLP Property Management
AAt Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Property Managementis currently in the midst of an acquisition boom that has seen our size more than triple in just 15 months. DLP Property Management operates in several states up and down the east coast and Midwest, and manages over 5000 units, with anticipated growth to more than 8000 units within the next year. To learn more, visithttp://dlpproperty.com/.
Our Purpose is Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions
If you share our core valuesand you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough (less than 200 employees) that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking forROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:DLP is looking for a Property Manager to lead our apartment community by developing and maintaining a positive Resident (customer) and employee experience, renting apartments, collecting rents, overseeing all property functions such as, but not limited to, maintenance, leasing, marketing, property and apartment inspections, accounts payable and everything else that goes into running a successful apartment community. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills. This position requires a strong background in Real Estate or Property Management of five plus years experience. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company continue reading.
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in management of direct reports and financials is desired
- Candidate must have a strong background in Property Management
- 3+ years experience is required
- Solid analytical and negotiating skills
- Process Development experience
- Multifamily experience is required
- Appfolio experience is a plus
What you are great at
- Running an apartment community! Taking care of resident & prospect needs, managing P&L, expenses and budgets, leasing activity, collecting rent, working in property management software programs, mentoring onsite team members, vendor relations, and making sure the overall operation runs seamlessly.
- Oversee lease-up of apartment community including executing on marketing plan, physically leasing apartments, performing marketing outreach and tracking apartment turnovers.
- Provide day-to-day operations management of apartment community while emphasizing positive response to concerns of residents and prospects, and increasing the value of the property.
- Develop and maintain exemplary resident experience
- Timely collection of rents and aggressive pursuit of delinquencies
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Perform as a team leader, mentor and coach to all employees
- Manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the property including supervision of staff
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Regional Manager & Vice President of Property Management
What you will achieve in this role:
- Meet monthly leasing goals
- Contribute to 95% effective occupancy and budgeted revenue
- Work with property managers to keep delinquency below 1%
- Reach 95% resident online payment participation
- Attend and contribute productive solutions at all Property Management meetings
Who you will work with :
- 250+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 11 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Compensation: $40,000 – $50,000 plus bonus structure
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!