South Bend, IN
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Reports To: Property Manager
Company: Property Management
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to lead maintenance operations at one of our apartment communities. The maintenance supervisor will be responsible for managing all aspects of the maintenance department at the community including supervising maintenance staff, managing call schedules, assigning work orders, managing turnovers and overseeing maintenance budgets. This position requires a strong background in maintenance management. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company, apply now!
What you have already achieved:
- Experience in plumbing repairs
- Must be HVAC Certified
- Experience in electrical repairs
- Appliance Repair
- Experience with Pool Maintenance
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable 4-wheel drive vehicle to use for every day work assignments.
- Possess own basic tools
What you will achieve at :
- Responding to resident maintenance requests and service requests.
- Identify and correct hazardous property conditions.
- Look for needed maintenance or liability hazards and repair/report to supervisor or manager.
- Prepare vacant apartments and houses for move-in.
- Make all repairs/replacements necessary for apartment and house to be occupied.
- Apply touch-up paint as needed to apartment and area outside entrances.
- Clean out all trash from before, during and after make-ready.
- Assist in other areas of property including painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, appliance repairs
- Maintain grounds and keep communities free of trash and debris
- Respond to any emergency calls
- 3-5 day turnover average i
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Compensation : $45,000 -$50,000
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Benefits:Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Please Follow the link below for more information on DLP!