Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Company: DLP Property Management
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Property Management:DLP Property Management operates in 8 states up and down the east coast and manages nearly 7,500 units. To learn more, visit dlpproperty.com.
Summary: Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our maintenance department.
- Experience in Plumbing Repair
- Experience with HVAC
- Experience with Electrical Repairs
- Experience in Appliance Repair a PLUS
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Advanced ability in Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Ability to Paint well
- Know how to Replace Locks and Windows
- Experience with Carpentry Repairs
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle to use for every day work assignments.
- Possess own basic tools and ladders
- Live within a 30 minute drive of Bethlehem, PA
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals:GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Complete Maintenance Requests assigned to you by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Identify and correct hazardous property conditions.
- Look for needed maintenance or liability hazards and repair/report to supervisor or manager while at each location
- Prepare vacant apartments and houses for move-in at the direction of Maintenance Supervisor
- Clean out all trash from before, during and after work is completed
- Assist in other areas of property management; including painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, appliance repairs
- Maintain grounds and keep communities free of trash and debris
- Respond to periodic emergency calls after hours
Compensation :$15-$20 per hour based on experience. Possible increase after 90 day review.
Location: Bethlehem, PA, Lehigh Valley Locations
Benefits:Health, Mileage Reimbursement, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Please Follow the link below for more information on DLP!