Saint Augustine, PA
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Reports To:Chief Operating Officer
Division:DLP Real Estate Capital
Compensation : $40,000 to $50,000
Location: Bethlehem, PA |* St Augustine, FL*
Benefits:Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k w/ company match, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers & sellers as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners– The Leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high net worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners– The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and Midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You’ll be noticed and recognized, while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: DLP Real Estate Capital is looking for a new team member with a high attention to detail who is extremely organized and thorough, while possessing a relentless effort to complete a file, checklist, or project. This role is critical for DLP’s continued growth. If you’re a confident, high producer, please apply.
What you have already achieved:
- 3+ years experience in compliance roles preferred
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Experience in lending or real estate preferred
- Strong technology skills required
- Experience developing checklists required
What you’re great at:
- Identifying errors
- Follow through to correct errors
- Attention to detail
What you will achieve in this role:
- Protect the company from risks for errors and compliance
- Drive productivity by building checklists and processes to streamline operations
- Improve file and document completion and compliance
Who you will work with:
- Amazing coordinators
- Skilled investor relations team
- Loan servicing team
- Legal team
- Productive and Inspiring leadership team
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs . Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members- coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the #1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and the top 15 Nationwide since 2014, by Real Trends and TheWall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 5 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven for Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence