Rockstar Leasing Specialist
Reports To:Property Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
At Dream Live Prosper,we specialize in the single and multifamily real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending.
DLP Property Management: Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to join a growing company with ambitious goals and a multitude of leadership opportunities? If so, DLP Property Management may be the right fit for you. Currently in the midst of an acquisition boom that has seen our size triple in just 15 months DLP Property Management is now hiring for multiple exciting positions from onsite maintenance to senior management.
Compensation: Aggressive base pay with commission structure
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Summary: DLP is looking for a leasing professional to market to and to tour prospective residents, consultatively selling the best features of our apartment community so that it stands out from the rest. We provide an amazing lifestyle for our residents, and want to bring in a new team member who can generate interest, close a lease, and make sure our current resident base is well taken care of. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills, and a passion for sales, marketing and to work with people. Successful candidates in this position have a background in hospitality, sales, customer service, retail and/or real estate, and those with property management experience of one plus years is preferred. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company, apply now!
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hospitality/sales/leasing/retail/real estate experience is preferred
- 1+ years experience is preferred
- Solid leasing and marketing skills
- Multifamily experience is preferred
- Appfolio experience is a plus
What you are great at
- Lease available apartments by showing apartments, creating appointments, performing follow-up, answering phones and responding to emails.
- Perform prospecting for new residents by performing outreach
- Develop and maintain positive resident relations
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Help manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the property
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Property Manager, Regional Manager & Vice President of Property Management
What you will achieve in this role:
- Meet monthly leasing goals
- Contribute to effective occupancy goals
- Manage all resident requests
- Attend and contribute productive solutions at all Property Management meetings
Who you will work with :
- 250+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 30 Property managers all up and down the east coast & Midwest
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10+ Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile Marc
- Execution & Excellence
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!