Reports To: VP of Sales
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of The Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– a leader in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage
DLP Capital Partners – fund management
DLP Real Estate Management– real estate management
Direct Lending Partners – private lending
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $600 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in The Wall Street Journal as one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions; you’ll be noticed and recognized while providing tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:DLP Realty has been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal. And Now we are looking for some
ROCKSTARSto Join our Real Estate Team! We are only looking for sales people that are overachievers, and can prove it. Come build an incredible business at one of the industries most progressive Real Estate companies. Are you driven to greatness? Are you struggling to close deals on your own but LOVE real estate? If so, we want to hear from you today!
What you have already accomplished:
- 3 months to 2 years of real estate experience
- Experience touring homes
- 25+ home tours
- Multiple open houses held
- Have a knowledge of all aspects of the buying process: forms, loans, inspections, appraisal, home warranty, new construction, etc. to be able to answer client question
What you are great at:
- Coachable and have a willingness to learn
- Listening to clients wants and needs while building rapport
- Touring homes and building urgency
- Identifying listings that fit clients criteria
- Networking and face to face sales
- Strong follow up and follow through skills
- Positive attitude and self starter
- Outside the box thinker
- Solution focused approach
- The ability to plan, schedule, and keep commitments
Who you will work with :
- Senior Agent mentor
- Success Manager
- Showing Specialist
- Inside Sales Agent
- Transaction Coordinator
- Sales Manager/Coach
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017, by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal
- One of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 4 straight years * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Named one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the country 5 years in a row. Currently #785, #10 Out of All Companies Who Have Made the List for the 5+ years!