Salary: $38,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Senior Loan Closer
Reports To: Operations Manager
Company: DLP Direct Lending Partners
DLP Direct Lending Partners:
Our Purposeis Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive, knowledge, skills and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: DLP Direct Lending Partners is a private real estate lender, currently seeking to hire a Senior Loan Closer who will lead and manage our closing department.
The Senior Loan Closer position is an integral part of our Lending Successes. As a private lending company we pride ourselves on executing on time with all of our clients closing expectations, often closing loans in under two weeks from start to finish. This position will play an important role in ensuring our loans close on time and that all applicable parties have ample communication with the status’ of all deals in the pipeline. The Sr. Loan Closer will be responsible for managing the loan closing and post closing department. We are a fast growing company and will eventually be expanding this department, so there is great growth potential that comes along with this opportunity. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have great communication skills, and have shown proof of managing and closing a large loan pipeline on a consistent business.
Do you have experience as a Mortgage Loan Closer? Have you managed a team of closers, or ran a Closing Department? Do you have title experience? APPLY NOW!
- At least 5 years’ experience as a loan processor, funder or closer.
- Ideally, managed and lead a team of closers or processors
- Proof of consistently managing a large pipeline and executing on closing a high frequency of loans
- Expert level familiarity with the mortgage loan closing process, loan closing documents, and title processes
- Responsible for preparing and verifying final figures with lending operations team and title companies
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- You have employed critical thinking skills to create solutions to issues and opportunities for process improvement
- You have been recognized by your team members and clients for going above and beyond the call of duty to consistently provide WOW experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Manage and lead the closing and post closing department, handle all closing and post closing responsibilities, and grow a team as needed to support companies production growth
- Review CD’s, LE’s, Disclosure history and identify compliance violations and over tolerances.
- Review all files for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with underwriting, government, and Investor and company requirements.
- Manage and organize all files and documents related to loan closings.
- Coordinate closings with title companies, balance for wire figures and complete accurate funding procedures.
- Coordinate and disseminate files and documents to appropriate parties during loan closing and post closing process
- Assist with coordinating loan pledging with leverage facilities
- Provide timely communications regarding closing status as appropriate.
- Work with Senior Management on specific assignments.
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Team members
- Dedicated Lending Operations Team
- El Presidente
- Energetic and consistent Sales Team !
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the #1 Real Estate Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 6 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1 in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven for Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Location: Bethlehem,Pa, Quakertown, PA Lansdale PA , Lehigh Valley PA
Compensation: $38,000-$50,000 plus huge growth potential
Benefits:Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!