Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Assistant Property Manager
Reports To: Property Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Compensation: Starting $14.00-$15.00 per hour
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Property Management:Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to join a growing company with ambitious goals and a multitude of leadership opportunities? If so, DLP Property Management may be the right fit for you. Currently in the midst of an acquisition boom that has seen our size triple in just 15 months DLP Property Management is now hiring for multiple exciting positions from onsite maintenance to senior management.
Our Purposeis Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core values and you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough (less than 200 employees) that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: DLP is looking for an assistant property manager to assist our communities by developing and maintaining a positive tenant relationship, collecting rents, provide day to day assistants to the property manager participate in property inspections and attend eviction. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills. This position requires a strong background in Real Estate or Property Management of one plus years experience. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company,
What you have already accomplished: (Requirements)
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Candidate must have a strong background in Real Estate or Property Management
- 1+ years’ experience is required
- Strong organizational skills
- Apartment management experience is preferred
- Insurance experience is a plus
- Appfolio experience is preferred
- HUD experience preferred
What you are great at (responsibilities)
- Provide day to day operations management of portfolio of properties while emphasizing positive response to concerns of residents and tenants, and increasing the value of the respective properties.
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations
- Rent Collection support
- Assist with and help supervise leasing operations
- Manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the properties
- Work closely with project and construction teammates on development of operations for new and future developments & assets (residential, multi-family, commercial)
- Carry out other duties as assigned by SVP of PM & Property Managers
- Manage relationships with vendors including invoice processing, arranging service and procuring bids
- Participate in regular property inspections
- Attend eviction hearings
- Ensure that all leases and contract files are prepared and maintained
- Initiate and execute lease renewals and signings
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 25 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 15 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 Real Estate Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 6 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1 in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!