Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Reports To: Maintenance Manager | Property Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
Compensation : $15.00 to $20.00 Per hour
Location: Columbia , SC
Benefits:Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of The Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– a leader in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage
DLP Capital Partners – fund management
DLP Real Estate Management– real estate management
DLP Direct Lending Partners – private lending
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $600 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in The Wall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You’ll be noticed and recognized, while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our maintenance department.
What you have already achieved:
- Experience in plumbing repair
- Must be HVAC Certified
- Experience in electric repairs
- Appliance Repair
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable 4-wheel drive vehicle to use for every day work assignments.
- Possess own basic tools
What you will achieve at DLP :
- Responding to resident maintenance requests and service requests.
- Identify and correct hazardous property conditions.
- Look for needed maintenance or liability hazards and repair/report to supervisor or manager.
- Prepare vacant apartments and houses for move-in.
- Make all repairs/replacements necessary for apartment and house to be occupied.
- Apply touch-up paint as needed to apartment and area outside entrances.
- Clean out all trash from before, during and after make-ready.
- Assist in other areas of property including painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, appliance repairs
- Maintain grounds and keep communities free of trash and debris
- Respond to any emergency calls
Who you will work with :
- 235+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 20+ Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 15+ Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the # RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017, by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 4 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence