Reports To: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Company:DLP Family of Companies
Location: Bethlehem PA,
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of The Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– a leader in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage
DLP Capital Partners – fund management
DLP Real Estate Management– real estate management
DLP Direct Lending Partners – private lending
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $600 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in The Wall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You’ll be noticed and recognized, while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:DLP is looking to add an Accounting Associate to our expanding accounting department. This is an entry-level position. You will be responsible for processing accounts payable, invoices, maintaining proper documentation for vendor files, distribution of payments, organizing records and files, bank deposits, etc. This position requires excellent work habits, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast pace environment. Accounting degree preferred.
What you have ALREADY achieved!
- Degree in Accounting
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently and accurately manage multiple projects
- Ability to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven abilities in researching and resolving problems
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic environment
- Strong desire to improve a process in order to complete tasks more efficiently
What you are great at :
- Process accounts payable using the AppFolio Property Management system
- Ensure all invoices are processed with acute accuracy and efficiency
- Be proactive in the monitoring of payment due dates to ensure timely payments
- Verify accuracy of all payments and proper DLP invoice approvals
- Accurately identify the correct company and property to be charged
- Accurately identify the appropriate general ledger accounts
- Maintain vendor files ensuring proper name, address and W-9 documentation
- Handle the mailing and distribution of payments to vendors
- Maintaining organized records and paid invoice files
- Research historical payments, vendor ledgers, and account balances as needed
- Complete special projects and various analysis work as may be requested
- Assist the entire accounting team w/ ad-hoc projects/tasks as requested
- Maintain excellent work habits and the ability to work under pressure
- Must be a perfectionist, with no tolerance for financial errors or oversights
- Hold all company financial information in the highest regard and in strict confidence
Who you will work with :
- Our FUN & ENERGIZED Accounting Management Staff (CFO, Controller, Director of Accounting, & AP Supervisor
- Four Senior or Property Accountants
- The rest of the dedicated accounting department!
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the # RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017, by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 4 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March\
- Execution & Excellence