Holly Hill, FL
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Reports To: Maintenance Manager | Property Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in thesingle and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Property Management: Currently in the midst of an acquisition boom that has seen our size triple in just 15 months, DLP Property Management operates in 6 states up and down the east coast and manages nearly 3,000 units, with anticipated growth to more than 5,000 units within the next year. To learn more, visit dlpproperty.com.
Our Purpose is Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core values and you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough (less than 200 employees) that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our maintenance department.
What you have already achieved:
- Experience in plumbing repair
- HVAC experience, Certification a plus
- Experience in electrical repairs
- Minor Appliance Repair
- Minor carpentry
- Plaster/ Drywall Repair
- Experience in Lock Replacement
- Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
- Have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle (van or pickup) to use for every day work assignments.
- Possess own basic tools
What you will achieve at DLP :
- Responding to resident maintenance requests and service requests.
- Identify and correct hazardous property conditions.
- Look for needed maintenance or liability hazards and repair/report to supervisor or manager.
- Prepare vacant apartments and houses for move-in.
- Make all repairs/replacements necessary for apartment and house to be occupied.
- Apply touch-up paint as needed to apartment and area outside entrances.
- Clean out all trash from before, during and after make-ready.
- Assist in other areas of property including painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, appliance repairs
- Maintain grounds and keep communities free of trash and debris
- Respond to any emergency calls
Who you will work with :
- 250+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 11 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Please Follow the link below for more information on DLP!
Compensation : $12.00 – $15.00 per hour Commensurate with experience, 90 day salary review
Location: Holly Hill and surrounding areas
Benefits:Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program & Company Events.