Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Loan Processor / Junior Underwriter
Reports To: CEO
Company:Direct Lending Partner
Location: Bethlehem PA , St Augustine, Jacksonville FL
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Compensation: $40,000-$50,000 year 1 salary + bonus
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
Direct Lending Partnersis a rapidly growing private lending company specializing in short-term loans to highly qualified real estate investors. Our innovative lending programs — including Fix2Flip, Build2Sell, Pro-Line of Credit, Express Loan, Multi-Family Bridge Loan, and more — separate us from the competition and are making Direct Lending Partners the go-to private lending source for real estate investors from the east coast to our southern states. We underwrite, process, and manage all of our own loans with a focus on identifying and screening the best borrowers and real estate projects to maximize returns to our investors, while limiting downside risks. To learn more, visit https://directlendingpartner.com/.
Our Purposeis Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core values and you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: Assisting Senior Analyst with underwriting & analyzing real estate acquisitions/ equity investments as well as real estate backed loans & debt investments.
What you have already accomplished:
- 2+ years of loan processing or underwriting experience
- Experience in working in a fast paced high growth environment
What you are great at :
- Underwriting loan requests including analyzing borrower financials including credit reports, tax returns, bank statements, etc. to determine borrower risk
- Delivering WOW Service
- “moving the pipeline” forward
- Managing lots of details & keeping “file” organized
- Identifying & Mitigating risk
- Deal structuring
- Making decisions & recommendations
- Leveraging your strong attention to detail to process applications & funding completely & accurately
What you will achieve in this role:
- Move loans forward to closing by staying on top of details & delivering incredible service & support to borrower & sales team
- Manage a loan pipeline of 30-50 loans
- Close 15+ loans per month
- Underwriting properties & borrowers with a focus on mitigating risk
- Gain deep understanding of single family & multi-family investment real estate
- “Back leveraging” assets
- Make decisions that will impact the company & its ability to achieve its goals
- Attend all required meetings and work proactively to provide solutions to improve the performance of the management company
- Attend company/industry events with occasional work on nights and weekends
- Have significant dialogue with lending staff to determine the viability of new loans or strategy related to the renewal of existing loans as it relates to repayment terms and loan structure.
Who you will work with :
- Processing Team
- Underwriting Team
- Closing Team
- 10+ Funding Specialists – Sales Team
- 3 Fund accountants
- CEO & CFO
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!