Salary: $15.00 /hour
Rockstar Lease-Up Specialist
Reports To:Community Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Compensation $15.00 per hour + Leasing Bonuses
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of The Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– a leader in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage
DLP Capital Partners – fund management
DLP Real Estate Management– real estate management
Direct Lending Partners – private lending
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $600 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in The Wall Street Journal as one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions; you’ll be noticed and recognized while providing tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: DLP is looking for a leasing professional with Class A lease-up experience to market to and to tour prospective residents, consultatively selling the best features of our brand newly renovated luxury apartment community so that it stands out from the rest. We provide an amazing lifestyle for our residents, and want to bring in a new team member who can generate interest, close a lease, and sell by creating the “dream” while under construction to prospective residents. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and a passion for sales, marketing and to work with people. Successful candidates in this position have a background in hospitality, sales, customer service, retail and/or real estate, and those with property management experience of one plus years in a lease-up environment is preferred. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company, apply now!
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent and promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hospitality/sales/leasing/retail/real estate experience is preferred
- 1+ years experience is preferred
- Solid leasing and marketing skills
- Multi-family experience is preferred
- Appfolio experience is a plus
What you are great at
- Lease apartments by conducting hard-hat tours, selling the “dream”, creating appointments, performing follow-up, answering phones, and responding to emails.
- Prospect for new residents by performing outreach
- Develop and maintain positive resident relations and an unparalleled resident lifestyle and renting experience
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Help manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the property
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Community Manager and Vice Presidents of Real Estate Management
What you will achieve in this role:
- Meet monthly lease-up goals
- Sell the “dream” while under construction
- Perform daily marketing and outreach activity
- Attend and contribute productive solutions at all Real Estate Management meetings
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 30 property managers all up and down the east coast & Midwest
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10+ Assistant Real Estate Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and our new team members continue to join the DLP family.
- Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 6 straight years and counting, including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1 in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence