Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Reports To: President of Real Estate Management
Company: DLP Property Management
Location:St Augustine FL, Bethlehem PA, Jacksonville FL
Compensation: $45,000 to $55,000 starting salary + aggressive bonus plan on performance
Benefits:Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k w/ company match, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers & sellers as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners– The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high net worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Property Management– Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident Program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners – The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and Midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:We are looking for an asset analyst to work with senior management to drive results in all aspects of asset management including but not limited to management of vendor accounts, contract bidding and administration, insurance management, monthly and quarterly reporting, and property budgeting. You are responsible for monitoring investment and property performance, creating long-term management strategies, and reviewing all budgets within your portfolio. If you are RockStar with GRIT, motivation, and drive… APPLY NOW!
What you have already accomplished:
- Solid analytical skills
- Multi-family experience is a plus
- Experience in creating budgets preferred
- Experience in creating investor reporting preferred
- Experience reporting for institutional lenders is a plus
- Appfolio experience is strongly preferred
- Insurance experience is a plus
- Commercial lending knowledge is a plus
What you will achieve in this role:
- Complete budgets including jump-off analysis for all properties by the end of Q3 every year
- Work with CEO & President to ensure on-time and 100% accurate reporting to investors, lenders and executive team
- Drive performance of assets to achieve a 90% success against budget
- Achieve 10% expense reduction on service contracts in Year 1
- 100% accuracy on lender draw submissions with 100% of the available funds received
- Perform bidding & management of vendor accounts; suppliers; and utility providers.
- Work with property management team to ensure assets are being managed efficiently
- Monitor investment and property performance to preserve and increase value of investments
- Build and manage capital expenditures budgets for assets and manage lender draw processes
- Maintain relationships with general partners/developers, management agents, lenders, contractors, third-party consultants, and others to ensure the flow of current and relevant information.
- Help create budgets for all assets
- Control budget variance reporting and lead monthly cross-function variance meetings
- Create and update valuation models
- Maintain company-wide vendor database with insurance requirements, authorizations, etc
- Review and approve monthly or quarterly reporting
- Assess performance of the assets relative to original underwriting strategies or business plans and industry benchmarks
- Lead relationships with management companies to ensure our assets under their management achieve performance goals.
- Attend company/industry events
- Moderate travel required
- Occasional work on nights and weekends
- This position will report directly to the COO
- Live up to DLP’s Core Values
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Rockstar Employees!
- Senior real estate management leadership team
- Director of Acquisitions and acquisition team
- 40+ Multi-family property managers
- Engaged and dedicated executive team
- 15+ Knowledgeable Admin staff to help along the way
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs . Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicate effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the #1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and the top 15 Nationwide since 2014, by Real Trends and TheWall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 5 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven for Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence