Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Director of Sales
Reports to : CEO
Division: DLP Direct Lending Partners
Compensation: $120,000 to $300,000 year 1. $60,000-$75,000 base salary plus commission.
Job type: Full-time
Location: St Augustine, FL |* Bethlehem PA*
Benefits:Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k with a company match, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers & sellers as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners – The Leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high net worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world-class property; asset; and construction management of multi-family communities in addition to single family homes & select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream; Live, Prosper; and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners – The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern; southern; and the Midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You will be noticed and recognized, while being provided with a tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:DLP Direct Lending Partners is a rapidly growing direct private lender providing fast, flexible, and competitive financing to experienced single and multi-family investors and home builders. We are in search of a proven sales leader to lead and grow a team of 20 sales professionals. The ROCKSTAR who will fill this role must be prepared to lead and be held accountable for driving 50-100% annual revenue growth year over year.
What you have already accomplished:
- Lead significant sales acceleration resulting in 20%+ annual growth year over year.
- Building highly successful sales teams
- Producing as a sales professional at a high level
- Experience in lending
- Experience in housing
- Experience working with real estate investors
What you are great at:
- Motivating and inspiring sales professional
- Growing high producing sales professionals
- Achieving revenue targets
- Training and teaching
- Managing pipelines and driving performance
- Bringing energy and excitement to interactions and meetings
- Prospecting and closing
- Business development
- Recruiting and building a sales team
What you will achieve at DLP :
- Achieve sales targets
- Drive 100%+ annual revenue growth
- Increase number of top producing sales professional by 10% each quarter
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicate effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members- coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the #1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and the top 15 Nationwide since 2014, by Real Trends and TheWall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 5 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven for Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence