Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour
Reports To: Property Manager
Company: DLP Property Management
At Dream Live Prosper,we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending.
DLP Property Management is currently in the midst of an acquisition boom that has seen our size more than triple in just 15 months. DLP Property Management operates in several states up and down the east coast and Midwest, and manages over 5000 units, with anticipated growth to more than 8000 units within the next year. To learn more, visithttp://dlpproperty.com/.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: DLP is looking for a groundskeeper who is dependable, can work independently, and will take the initiative to take on other responsibilities and challenges as they arise. This is because the Groundskeeper is responsible for “curb appeal.” Curb appeal refers to the overall appearance and upkeep of the property. The term “curb appeal” refers to the impression the property makes from the street. It is the appearance the property portrays when seen from a car, as well as the impression it makes on anyone passing by the community. This is the first impression a customer has of the community; their first impressions are their ongoing impressions. It is also what the residents see each day as they come and go. The Groundskeeper must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work. He/she must be able to relate to residents in a friendly, professional manner. He/she must be able to follow instructions and perform his/her duties with minimum supervision.
What you have already accomplished: (Requirements)
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1+ years experience is preferred
- Multi-family experience is preferred
What you are great at (Responsibilities)
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Perform as a team player
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Specific areas for which the Grounds Technicians are responsible include but are not limited to: Cleaning and maintaining all common areas, pools, including clubhouse, model, leasing office, building breezeways, trash collection areas, etc.
- Performing other tasks or requests consistent with fulfilling company objectives as assigned.
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 30Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Location:Village at Cedar Grove/Village at Charlestowne South
Schedule : Monday -Friday 8am-5pm and on-call as Needed
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!