Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Director of Maintenance & Make Ready
Reports To: VP of Operations
Company: DLP Property Management
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Property Management: Currently in the midst of an acquisition boom that has seen our size double in just 15 months, DLP Property Management operates in 6 states up and down the east coast and manages over 7,000 units, with anticipated growth to more than 10,000 units within the next year. To learn more, visit dlpproperty.com.
Location: Columbia SC l Atlanta GA | Baton Rouge LA
Compensation: $75,000-$85,000 plus performance bonus and significant opportunity for growth
Benefits:Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Summary: DLP Property Management is seeking an experienced Director of Maintenance and Make Ready to join our growing property management company. Prerequisite 7-10 years’ experience in residential building maintenance and property management. This role is accountable for all maintenance and construction efforts, inclusive of all unit turnover, all communications with clients, residents, contractors, and maintenance team
What you have already achieved:
- 7+ Years Experience in comparable role
- Experience leading maintenance divisions
- Experience leading or working alongside large capital projects
What you will achieve at DLP :
- Lead all Maintenance supervisors across entire portfolio
- Lead by example – this is not a desk position. You will drive results in the field, act as a mentor and teacher, and not be afraid to jump in to complete a project
- Oversee work order management ensuring proper response time and excellent customer satisfaction
- Drive 3 Day or less Make Ready turn time
- Lead hiring & training of maintenance supervisors
- Train maintenance supervisors and maintenance teams in all aspects of maintenance operations
- Develop unit turnover scopes for all properties
- Operate all properties under maintenance budget amounts
- Reduce maintenance costs by leveraging our size and your network to achieve optimal pricing
- Build & Manage vendor network
- Collaborate with Director of Capital Improvements
Who you will work with :
- 300+ Employees ready to help with any project
- 20+ Maintenance Supervisors
- 50+ Maintenance Techs
- 40+ Experienced and dedicated property managers nationally
- Incredible Dedicated Executive Team
- Energetic Property Management Leadership team
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ for 5 straight years
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 6 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence