St. Augustine, FL
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Multi-Family Investment Analyst
Reports To: CEO
Company:DLP Family of Companies
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Real Estate Partners owns and manages over 6,000 apartments and homes throughout both the northeast and southeast. We are focused on the acquisition of value add B & C Class 100-500 unit apartments communities. These properties are acquired through directly sourced activities, as well as relationships with other successful multifamily operators.
DLP Real Estate Partners has 2 primarily sister investment arms:
DLP Capital Partners is a private investment group designed to produce consistent, high-yield returns while providing liquidity and security to investors. We leverage the holistic resources of our companies, many years of experience, and hundreds of successful investments in the distressed residential, multi-family, and commercial real estate space. We offer some of the most attractive investment options not only in the real estate industry, but in the larger alternative investment spectrum. To learn more, visit http://dlpcapitalpartners.com/.
Direct Lending Partnersis a rapidly growing private lending company specializing in short-term loans to highly qualified real estate investors. Our innovative lending programs — including Fix2Flip, Build2Sell, Pro-Line of Credit, Express Loan, Multi-Family Bridge Loan, and more — separate us from the competition and are making Direct Lending Partners the go-to private lending source for real estate investors from the east coast to our southern states. We underwrite, process, and manage all of our own loans with a focus on identifying and screening the best borrowers and real estate projects to maximize returns to our investors, while limiting downside risks. To learn more, visit https://directlendingpartner.com/.
Our Purposeis Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core values and you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:DLP Real Estate Partners is looking for a highly driven individual to fill our Multi-Family Investment Analyst seat.
What you have already accomplished:
- 2+ years of multi-family real estate acquisition analysis experience
- Debt placement analysis & submission experience is a plus
- Asset Management experience is a plus
- Knowledge & experience in underwriting real estate deals for either equity or debt
( loan ) investments
Experience in working in a fast paced high growth environment
What you are great at :
- Analysis of revenue; expenses; rental market surveys; granular month by month lease up strategy analysis
- Debt placement analysis
- Calculating IRRs; cash flow; multiple partner water flows; etc
- Preparing cash flow analysis
- Leveraging your strong attention to detail to process applications & funding completely & accurately
- Underwritings assets utilizing company spreadsheets & tools
What you will achieve in this role:
- Initial Underwrite on 50+ potential acquisitions per month
- Full underwriting on 20+ potential acquisitions per month
- Assist updating analysis throughout DD process; debt placement; partnership structure changes; etc.
- Be apart of Investment Committee & make recommendations
- Underwriting on $200,000,000 in acquisitions in the first 12 months
- Attend all required meetings and work proactively to provide solutions to improve the performance of the management company
- Participate & Contribute to investment committee
- Attend company/industry events with occasional work on nights and weekends
- Have significant dialogue with lending staff to determine the viability of new loans or strategy related to the renewal of existing loans as it relates to repayment terms and loan structure.
Who you will work with :
- Director of Acquisitions & Investments
- Acquisition Team
- CEO ; CFO; and COO
- Senior Asset Manager
- Director of Redevelopment
- Director of Capital Markets
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Location: St Augustine FL, Jacksonville FL
Compensation: $45,000 -$60,000 starting salary
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!