Reports To:IT Director
Division:DLP Real Estate Capital
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Benefits:Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, and Company Events.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the guaranteed sale program and the immediate buyout program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners – The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world-class property asset and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the elite resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners – The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and the Midwestern United States. Home of the elite line of credit program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You will be noticed and recognized, while being provided with a tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: Develop and maintain solutions within Zoho to create a seamless process from prospecting/marketing to onboarding. Support new and existing websites. Must be able to work with business leaders to understand their needs and run an implementation to realize their vision.
What you have already achieved:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and a minimum of three years of Zoho experience is required.
- Experience in implementation and administration of Zoho CRM Plus, Zoho projects, Blueprint
- Experience with development using Zoho Creator (Deluge)
- Experience interfacing with leadership and developing departmental reporting dashboards
- Must have worked as a software or web developer using some of the following languages/systems:
- Backend: Python and Java
- Able to take a project from requirements gathering to deployment and ongoing support
- Ability to work independently
What you will achieve at DLP:
- You will collaboratewithor act asproject manager, architect, business analyst, and quality assurance in the process of creating software deliverables and artifacts
- You will work with the project team to design and develop application code, while using the industry’s standard practices and tools
- The ideal candidate can work in all tiers of the architecture
- The ideal candidate will proactively raise issues and offer solutions
- This person will submit weekly status reports
- As a member of the team, you will develop and adhere to the organization’s methodologies and standards and propose improvements based on software development best practices.
Who you will work with:
- Diligent IT team
- Creative marketing team
- Supportive operations team
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicate effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members- coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated as the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017, by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 4 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence