Orange Beach, AL
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Reports To: Property Management
Company: DLP Property Management
Location:Orange Beach, AL
Compensation: $13.00 per hour + Leasing Bonuses
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Full time Work Schedule & Company Events.
At Dream Live Prosper,we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending.
DLP Property Management: Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to join a growing company with ambitious goals and a multitude of leadership opportunities? If so, DLP Property Management may be the right fit for you. Currently in the midst of an acquisition boom that has seen our size triple in just 15 months DLP Property Management is now hiring for multiple exciting positions from onsite maintenance to senior management.
Our Purposeis Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core valuesand you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough (less than 200 employees) that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: DLP is looking for an assistant property manager to lead our communities by developing and maintaining a positive tenant relationship, collecting rents, provide day to day assistance to the property manager and participate in property inspections and attend eviction. You will need to be organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills. This position requires a strong background in Real Estate or Property Management of one plus years experience. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company,
What you have already accomplished:
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in construction/project management is desired
- Candidate must have a strong background in Real Estate Asset/Property Management
- 1+ years experience is preferred
- Solid leasing and marketing skills
- Process Development experience
- Multi-family experience is preferred
- Appfolio experience is a plus
- Weekend work hours are required
What you are great at
- Lease available apartments by showing apartments, creating appointments, performing follow-up, answering phones and responding to e-mails.
- Perform prospecting for new residents by performing outreach
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations
- Timely collection of rents and aggressive pursuit of delinquencies
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with residents, teammates, and contractors
- Perform as a team leader, mentor and coach to all employees
- Help manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the property including supervision of staff
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management company goals
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Regional Manager & Vice President of Property Management
What you will achieve in this role:
- Meet monthly lease-up goals
- Contribute to effective occupancy goals
- Work with property managers to keep delinquency below 2%
- Attend and contribute productive solutions at all Property Management meetings
Who you will work with :
- 235 Employees Ready to help with any project
- 20 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; (we hired 40 people in December alone!)
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is 32-years-old and the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Core values. Our 8 core values at DLP that we live by are:
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!