Warner Robins, GA
Salary: $52,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Reports To: Director of Redevelopment
Company: DLP Property Management
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
The DLP Builders has completed more than $12 million in construction in the past year, with 95% in the distressed residential rehab market. We leverage our expert knowledge, resources and project management to ensure world-class results for of all construction projects for DLP investment properties. To learn more, visit dlpproperty.com.
Our Purpose is Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core values and you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough (less than 200 employees) that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:Construction superintendent to manage interior & exterior redevelopment work on several residential communities
What you have already achieved: ( Requirements)
- Experience in previous renovation projects. 3 – 5 years’ experience preferable.
- Experience in Google Drive, DropBox and web based organization systems is preferred
- Accomplish construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise job contributions; recommend compensation actions; adhere to policies and procedures.
What you’re great at: (Responsibilities & Expectations)
- Manage subcontractors and inline workers by locating, evaluating, and selecting subcontractors; monitor and control performance.
- Meet operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; identify construction management system improvements.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplish construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculate resources required; establish standards and protocols; allocate resources; schedule and coordinating staff and subcontractors; evaluate milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolve design problems; evaluate and implement change orders.
- Approve construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtain approvals from buyers.
- Prevent fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; comply with legal regulations.
- Update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participate in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must have good language skills.
- Must be organized and able to multitask.
- Must be clean cut and professional.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to complete all projects on or before the scheduled completion date
- Some travel required.
- Scheduling and coordinating subcontractors on multiple projects.
- Following up on scheduled tasks to ensure that they are completed on time.
- Approval of all invoices draw requests, and change order requests.
- Daily reporting to the Director.
Who you will work with :
- 250+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 11 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP’s
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
You’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Location: We are looking for someone to cover Central & western Georgia. This would include Warner Robins, Valdosta & Columbus at this time
Benefits:Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Compensation: $52,000 -$65,000 Plus expense reimbursements.
Please Follow the link below for more information on DLP!