F*und Accounting/Loan Servicing Associate*
Reports To: Director of Fund Administration
Company:DLP Family of Companies
Location: Bethlehem PA,
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Capital Partnersis a private investment group designed to produce consistent, high-yield returns while providing liquidity and security to investors. We leverage the holistic resources of our companies, many years of experience, and hundreds of successful investments in the distressed residential, multi-family, and commercial real estate space. We offer some of the most attractive investment options not only in the real estate industry, but in the larger alternative investment spectrum. To learn more, visit dlpcapitalpartners.com.
Our Purposeis Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our Core Values and you can pull your weight in our rapidly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive, knowledge, and skills to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary:DLP Capital Partners is looking to add a Fund Accounting/Loan Servicing Associate to our accounting department for our expanding lending and loan servicing business. You will be responsible for processing monthly interest checks, updating our investor portal, servicing loans, updating spreadsheets, performing reconciliations and providing ad-hoc reports and analytical work when necessary. This position requires excellent work habits, strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast pace environment
Accounting degree or previous loan servicing experience is required for this position.
What you are great at:
- External Facing
- Work with our borrowers, investors and internal deal professionals to stay up to date on all fund, loan and investor activity
- Interface with banks, escrows and other third-party service providers
- Internal Facing
- Loan servicing functions including processing and recording payments, maintaining borrower ledgers, producing statements and ad-hoc reporting
- Analyze, process, and reconcile daily bank activity to Loan Service Soft system
- Maintain supporting schedules and accounting records, including but not limited to loan roll-forwards, accrued interest income schedules, investor account balances and delinquency reports
- The setup and onboarding of new loans into the Loan Service Soft system
- Assist with monthly and quarterly close procedures and processes
- Prepare financial statements in QuickBooks
- Work with the accounting team to enhance and streamline processes and internal controls
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing payment activity
- Perform such other accounting tasks in accordance with GAAP, as directed by the Director of Fund Administration
What you have ALREADY achieved!
- Degree in Accounting and/or loan servicing experience
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently and accurately manage multiple projects
- Ability to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven abilities in researching and resolving problems
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic environment
What you will achieve in this role:
- Maintain 100% accuracy in investor account transactions and statements
- Maintain 100% accuracy on all borrower account transactions and statements
- Real-time updates to the investor portal
- Become proficient with Loan Service Soft software package
- High proficiency with MS Excel advanced functions and advanced formatting
- Attend all required meetings and work proactively to provide solutions to improve the performance and management of the company
- It is expected that a significant commitment of time will be necessary to succeed in this position which will include additional hours and occasional work on weekends as may be necessary to meet deadlines
Who you will work with:
- Our FUN & ENERGIZED Accounting Management Staff (CFO, Controller, & Director of Accounting)
- Three Senior Accountants and the AP Team Leader
- The rest of the dedicated accounting department!
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 Real Estate Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 6 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1 in 2015! * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!