Saint Augustine, FL
Salary: $38,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
Reports To: CEO
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Location: 605 Palencia Club Dr. St Augustine FL 32095
Benefits:Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k, Voluntary Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Health and Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the Dream Live Prosper family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty– A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, active single and multi-family investors, and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout program through the DLP Offers program.
DLP Capital Partners – The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offer consistent and reliable high yield returns directly to high net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management– Provides world class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream Live Prosper and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners – The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single family and multi-family investors in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners, through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG: 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
Our Achievements:DLP Real Estate Capital has over $650 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 11,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $1.5 billion. DLP is currently ranked in TheWall Street Journalas one of the top 15 real estate teams in the country and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row.
If you share our core valuesand can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, DLP may be just what you’re looking for. While our company has grown to 300+ employees, our team approach welcomes contributions. You will be noticed and recognized, while being provided tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARSto join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary: Boutique Real Estate Investment management company is hiring an Executive Personal Assistant to support the CEO & support/assist in Investor relations. This includes supporting the CEO with general administrative tasks, scheduling, communication, drafting documents, and assisting with managing communication with investors, and managing investor files.
What you have already accomplished:
- Experience in Investment Management is a big plus
- Executive assistant experience is required
- High level of organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Positive attitude
- Self –Starter
- Ability to recognize the need for a system or process and the ability to help build it
What you will achieve at DLP:
- Support the CEO and the Executive team
- Streamline internal communications
- Keep meetings on track and record notes, to-dos, and action items
- Create accountability to complete to-dos
- Deliver WOW to valuable clients
- Implement and develop processes
- Coordinate travel schedules
- Lead successful event planning
What you’re great at:
- Assisting Executives
- Managing schedules and priorities
- Accomplishing office tasks and following through to completion
- Working in a fast paced environment
Who you will work with :
- Energetic CEO who is always moving forward
- A Driven Executive team
- 300+ Team members
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicate effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017, by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000 for 6 straight years and counting.
- Top Workplaces award winner by our employees for 4 straight years. * Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence