Salary: $55,000.00 to $62,000.00 /year
Reports To: President of Lending
Company:Direct Lending Partner
Location: Bethlehem PA
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Compensation: $55,000-$62,000 year 1 salary + bonus
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Direct Lending Partnersis a rapidly growing private lending company specializing in short-term loans to highly qualified real estate investors. Our innovative lending programs — including Fix2Flip, Build2Sell, Pro-Line of Credit, Express Loan, Multi-Family Bridge Loan, and more — separate us from the competition and are making Direct Lending Partners the go-to private lending source for real estate investors from the east coast to our southern states. We underwrite, process, and manage all of our own loans with a focus on identifying and screening the best borrowers and real estate projects to maximize returns to our investors, while limiting downside risks. To learn more, visit https://directlendingpartner.com/.
Our Purposeis Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
Summary: DLP Direct Lending Partners is a local private real estate lender in search of a top notch credit analyst and underwriter. Being a private lender, we underwrite all of our loans based on proprietary guidelines, so it’s imperative that a candidate be experienced, and open-minded in learning how we analyze credit risks and mitigants.
- 2+ years of credit underwriting experience
- Experience in working in a fast paced high growth environment
- Knowledge & experience in underwriting real estate deals for either equity or debt ( loan ) investments
What You will be doing:
- Underwriting loan requests including analyzing borrower financials including credit reports, tax returns, bank statements, etc. to determine borrower risk
- Identifying & Mitigating risk
- Analyzing credit risks with a common sense yet out-of-the-box approach
- Evaluating borrower experience and track record
- Real Estate Asset Valuation
- Deal and leverage structuring
- Making credit decisions & recommendations
- Leveraging your strong attention to detail to process applications & funding completely & accurately
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven Greatness
- P*erseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT*
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown 700% in past three years; We hired 50+ ROCKSTAR Employees in the last quarter.
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We’ve been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015!
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!